UKCGE — Executive Committee Election — Registration Complete & Equal Opportunities Data
Thank you for registering as a candidate in the elections UKCGE Executive Committee.
Your application has been recieved and your name added to the list of candidates. UKCGE will now contact your two given proposers — once they have both confirmed that they are happy to support your candidature then your name will be added to the final ballot paper. Should there be any difficulty in contacting either of your proposers then UKCGE will contact you to request further information.
A reminder of the key dates in the election process.
- Friday 24th February 2023 — Closing date for nominations.
- Monday 6th March 2023 — Election ballot papers sent to institutional representatives.
- Friday 17th March 2023 — The election closes.
- Tuesday 21st March 2023 — Notification of results sent to nominees.
- Friday 24th March 2023 — Election ratified at UKCGE AGM
We would be grateful if you could take a couple of minutes to complete our equal opportunities data form. This form is for UKCGE data monitoring purposes only. We collect the following information to enable us to assess the effectiveness of our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. Completion of the form is optional. Responses are anonymous and will not be linked to your Executive Committee Application.